Ultimate control and simplicity
Originate ACH credits and debits with a single API request. Utilize all five settlement windows, configure every NACHA option and control every step.
- InitiatedMarch 24, 2022 - 4:01
- SubmittedMarch 24, 2022 - 7:02
- SettledMarch 25, 2022 - 2:42
- CompletedMay 24, 2022 - 18:26
to Federal Reserve ACH processing
Unparalleled ACH flexibility
ACH has a reputation for taking too long. At Column, we optimize for the fastest ACH transfers possible — often in a matter of hours.
Unlike legacy banks and middleware providers, we have a direct connection to the Federal Reserve to facilitate the quickest and most transparent transfers.
Create an ACH transfer
- Originate an ACH credit or debit in a single call.
- Control every field in the NACHA spec and send payments under any SEC code.
- Receive webhooks throughout ACH settlement to keep systems up to date at every stage of the process.
Control returns and disputes
- Initiate any NACHA return code via API.
- Receive webhooks on any incoming returns and dispute programatically.
RDFI - Create ACH return
ODFI - Receive webhooks on ACH returns
Get ACH return
built for developers in the lightest format possible
Start building today
Unmatched access to money movement, bank accounts, card networks, and bank capital. By working with us, you're in the driver's seat to build you own products, on your terms, without layers in between.